SandraM

Sandra

Unwanted Appeal (Hidden Wolves 2.5) - Kaje Harper I'm soooo glad we got to see Zach's perspective! <3 Although I would have liked it in [b:Unexpected Demands|13420202|Unexpected Demands (Hidden Wolves, #2)|Kaje Harper|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327181985s/13420202.jpg|18818259], I was OK with just Aaron's. But especially since I like Zack so much it was great to see his side and hear a different 'voice.'

This was a good short that continues to follow the pack and another (or two) bump(s) in the road they experience. I like that they're not all necessarily BFF, but like Simon said, it's like family. You don't get to chose them, but they're still your family.

I'm so sad this is the last story out so far in this series. I sincerely hope we get more, although I'm not sure who's story it would be. Aaron is right that they can't simply take in every gay stray that crosses their path, maybe we could move on to the Chicago pack or something! If there are going to be changes then other packs need to start accepting their gay members too and not just shipping them all to the West Pack!