SandraM

Sandra

Stalking Dreams - Leta Blake
Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group's Love Has No Boundaries event. Thank you too all the amazing authors who participated!

So, the author is turning this into a full length novel (yippie!) But she didnt have time to complete it for the LHNB deadline. Hence this being a little snippet. I'm fine with that, and am excited for the full length, but couldn't give this more than three stars given that it didn't have time to fully develop it's potential. I might even recommend just waiting for the novel, so you get the full monty, so to speak.

While I liked this, I'll admit I was disappointed we weren't shown the scene from the prompt. Hopefully it will appear in the novel. Also, since there was an established relationship with the MC and Shane, I kept thinking Shane was gonna die or break up with him so he could meet this hottie TA. But they finally revealed Shane is the hottie TA. So that cleared that up. But given some of the disparities you might actually enjoy this more without reading the prompt first (which sux a little cuz Kelly did a great job on it!) I'll be on the lookout for the novel though!

EDIT: This short is like #1.5 in a series. So her first book will take place before it (with River and Shane meeting, thank you!) and the second will be after it (Reed's wedding I would assume).