SandraM

Sandra

Avoiding Mr. Right - C.J. Ellisson 2.5 stars So many people gave this high ratings, and I would say go read their reviews instead of mine. I think I just need to take a break from m/f romance and I almost feel bad reviewing this because... it was fine. I will say the sex was hot (once they got their act together of course). But besides not liking Carla all that much, her inner voice just drove me crazy. I'm paraphrasing but, Carla (In reference to the spanking): "I liked it, but I don't understand why." Who talks like this? And Andy (to his male friend): "I need to show her the pleasure I can give her." Uhg, seriously?!

My e-reader was also a problem because I thought there were 158 pages and I was starting to get kind of bored with them so I was skimming through another sex scene on page 130 or so, and all of a sudden I realized... whoops, the books over.

So in summary, a light and sexy read but either I was looking for more of an emotional connection or I just wasn't in the mood. :/

Received from the author in exchange for an honest review