SandraM

Sandra

Heart in Hand - salifiable Umm... I'm not even entirely sure what to say. That was so incredibly beautiful on so many levels. I abso-fucking-lutely loved Alex, and while I was hoping to get some of his perspective, once the shit-storm happened I'm glad we didn't. Darrly response was obviously not ideal but he's only human, and he he made up for in spades (although I do think he got of a little easy)

It was so heart-breaking at times I could barely stand it, I was literally twitching with anxiety, every aspect (including the societal and social issues) were wonderfully handled. I only wish it had gone on a little longer after the final resolution so we could bask a little longer. This is one of those stories I read in one sitting and feel a little wrecked having finished because I don't want it to be over!

I do however wish there was more sex detailto really convey even more emotional connection on that level... and cuz it's hot. :)

Free online here