SandraM

Sandra

Sno Ho (Sno Ho, #1) - Ethan Day 3.5 stars OK well I have to admit that it took me a few chapters to get on board with this. I appreciate that it started uniquely with our MC waking up from a one-night stand with (what we know to be) his future love interest with no memory of the night, but it made it hard to get a read on Boone. And then I know his first interaction with Wade was supposed to be cutely infuriating but I just thought the guy was a straight-up dick. Anywho, of course I came around. Mostly because Boone is just too freaken adorable and hilarious for his own good. Wade was OK, but mostly I just liked that he appreciated Boone's awesome personality.

Boone was definitely a drama queen a few times I wasn't really sure why he freaked out when he found out Wade was an Olympian. It's not a lie, it would have been douchey for him to blurt that out without cause when just meeting someone, and over-reacted. But a lot of cute scenes came out of it, so I don't mind so much.

I was a little surprised with the HFN ending. I turned the page expecting a time-jump and some resolution, etc, and was disappointed to see the 'About The Author' page. But really it did end in a good spot with that sweet feeling of potential that you have at the beginning of a relationship. Good job Ethan! :)

Borrowed for March Promo from Brandilyn in Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group