SandraM

Sandra

See Right Through [Savannah] (Savannah, #1) - Sara Winters Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group, [b:Love Is Always Write: Volume Eight|17161330|Love Is Always Write Volume Eight|Kim Dare|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1356178507s/17161330.jpg|23586437].

2.25 stars Hmm... this wasn't bad per se... I just didn't really like anybody.

1) Their actions didn't fit to character. Dev even says at one point once Sam starts throwing himself at him that he's acting totally different, and that's how I felt. Sam had been too shy to even flirt for two years, and all of a sudden he decides to unabashedly throw himself at Dev? Didn't seem realistic. And then Dev actually wants to have maybe a grown-up relationship and not just jump right into bed and Sam freaks and doesn't even listen to him.

2) Along the same lines as #1, the way Dev feels at the end, doesn't mesh with what he said about Sam at the beginning. I get that you can be in denial about being into someone... but he just didn't seem to think much of Sam at all at first, I didn't even think they were really friends. It was just all over the place and waaaaaaaay too angsty.

3) The way it started with Dev shamelessly hitting on Mike really bothered me. A little harmless flirting is one thing, but to flat out hit on your straight friend constantly is annoying. I find it hard to believe this has been going on since they were in 8th grade and Mike doesn't do more to dissuade it. It's rude and I found it pretty awkward overall.

4) I dunno, I just didn't really feel the connection. I heard it. A lot. Mostly via whining and pseudo-psycho analysis, but I just wasn't really feelin' these guys together (although I wanted to and obviously wanted them to end up together). Even though Dev was kind of a douche initially, it was him I ended up liking a little more. Sam was being very immature not answering Dev's calls and what-not. I get that he thought he was being brushed off and that sucks, but let the guy effen talk!