SandraM

Sandra

And Then He Said I'm Beautiful (Love is Always Write) - Nallux
Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group, [b:Love Is Always Write: Volume One|16720900|Love Is Always Write Volume One|Stephani Hecht|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1355523877s/16720900.jpg|22961764].

I gave this 2 stars instead of 1 because it was well written. I gave this only two stars because I don't think I could hate any two people more. Jared was an ass. What he said at the end totally contradicted his previous behavior. "I didn't realize I had to not sleep around, and actually go out with you more than just for sex, and introduce you to my friends for you to know I care about you..." Umm... how the hell else is he supposed to know jackass?!?! You don't have to tell him but you do have to show him, and you did no such thing. And Casey was just flat out pathetic. Fine, it happens. Then he grows a backbone, sort of. Then he realizes what he's doing and they have a talk and he leaves... then he tries to take it all back. Uhg, ridiculous! I was skimming by the end because I just couldn't stand them being all cutesy even after they talked Casey still held back stuff he wanted to say. Just, uhg. But the first two sex scenes were hot if you could ignore the fact that Casey was pathetic.