SandraM

Sandra

A to Z (Coda Books, #2) - Marie Sexton I was up to page 61 before I realized 'A to Z Video'... Angelo to Zach! I get it! Yay!

OK, I just loved these guys. When Zach is first describing himself in the first chapter I thought, "how are we possibly gonna like this guy?!" But he's not that same person, and we really get to know him and see him come out of his shell with Angelo's entrance. I loved seeing Zach through Angelo's eyes. I thought Zach put up with Tom a little longer than was realistic but, it was a good set up. Things were surprisingly angst-free. Like in book 1, [b:Promises|7493186|Promises (Coda Books, #1)|Marie Sexton|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1262658310s/7493186.jpg|9639749], it was nice that the only drama was relationship or family based and felt realistic. the addition of Angelo's mother was nice, and I like that it was left open and not forced. I would have liked to meet Zach's parents though, and have then meet Angelo. I have to say that I was so into it that I lost track of the page numbers, and when all of a sudden I saw "Epilogue", I was a little upset. It could have kept going, but it ended in a nice place, and I can't wait to see these guys again.