SandraM

Sandra

The Letter Z - Marie Sexton I wasn't sure what to expect with this one. I had been wondering why she was continuing with Angelo and Zach but not the guys from [b:Promises|7493186|Promises (Coda Books, #1)|Marie Sexton|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1262658310s/7493186.jpg|9639749]. Turns out everyone is in this one! Yippie!!!

Since we only saw Jerod's POV in book one, and only a little of Angelo's in book two, it was cool that this was from Angelo and Matt's perspective. I was worried she would do all four guys, and that would have been too much. So we got to see the some of the same scenes from different couples, and it gave the story a very well rounded feel.

I have to admit I was surprised with how this book started with Zach giving Angelo permission to sleep with Cole! but I thought it was handled so wonderfully that it was totally fine, and hot obviously. Jerod was pissing me off, but he's kinda supposed to. But I loved the way Zach and Angelo's relationship progressed. I thought it was perfect for them and it worked personally I could never be ok with a partner sleeping with someone else, but the watching them on the dance floor being all sexy and everyone wants them but then you get to take them home? Hell yes.

It was almost like a continuation of A to Z with more of the drama we didn't get back then. But it's nice cuz given all of Angelo's commitment issue it makes it more realistic to have things spread out. One inconsistency that annoyed me was everyone acting like Matt is still attracted to women. I know they joked that he was straight before Jerod, but I thought it was clear that he was just very deep in the closet. His relationships with women were un-fulfilling and unsuccessful (which they could have been if he'd been bi), and he had been attracted to men before he had just ignored it. So that was weird.

SO glad to meet Jonathan and get reintroduced to Cole. Can't wait for their book, I've been plowing through this series!