The Fix (Whitetail Rock, #2) - Anne Tenino Eh, I think I just dislike Nik too much to enjoy this series. Annoying, immature, shall I go on? Jurgen was cute in this one, but still they both handle conflict so poorly this just does not seem like a healthy relationship that can persevere through difficult times even at the end, Nik agreed to buy a freaken house to make Jurgen happy... NOT a good reason!.

And I guess, seeing as I had to move across the country with my husband because it was so difficult for him to find a teaching job after getting his PhD, I can't ignore how unrealistic it is for Nik to have relocated to Whitetail without having a job lined up. Could they have at least addressed why Jurgen couldn't just transfer?

With a sneak-peak at Ian it got me curious again about [b:Too Stupid to Live|16149703|Too Stupid to Live (Romancelandia #1)|Anne Tenino|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1352909561s/16149703.jpg|21985084], but after finishing this I think I need to accept that myself and Ms. Tenino's writing style's simply don't mesh.