SandraM

Sandra

Coach - Carol Lynne That was a little painful. It wasn't bad per say but too much telling and not enough showing. Things went way to quickly and I just didn't feel any emotional connection what-so-ever. And they talk like cheesy romance characters, not like real people. Lastly, the big drama wasn't realistic to me I know it's hard to be out working in a school and they can certainly come up with an excuse to fire him or make his life miserable to get him to quit, but especially given the publicity I seriously don't think they can get away with just saying "You're gay? Well then you're fired." But of course everything wrapped up perfectly with an itty-bitty bow. Hope the next ones are better since they're longer.

Way cheaper to get [b:Campus Cravings Vol. 1: On the field|3899212|Campus Cravings Vol. 1 On the field (Campus Cravings, #1-3)|Carol Lynne|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327244680s/3899212.jpg|3944520], #1-3