SandraM

Sandra

Unexpected Demands (Hidden Wolves, #2) - Kaje Harper 3.5 stars This is a good shifter series because it has the right combo of sexy mated goodness, pack politics, outside influence and both romantic and non-romantic story-lines. The West Pack is still dealing with some repercussions having to do with Simon and Paul's mating (which is good, because everyone who read [b:Unacceptable Risk|12743591|Unacceptable Risk (Hidden Wolves, #1)|Kaje Harper|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1317218341s/12743591.jpg|17883026] wanted to know what happened to them!), but this books focuses on those problems in relation to Aaron, since he is the Alpha who accepted them and now has to deal with it.

They don't mention the love interests name in the blurb. I inadvertently saw the first sentence of a friends review and saw who it was and was both excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited because, DUH!(I think I actually squealed) And disappointed because it would have been SO COOL to be surprised! It was so perfect and I thought they were a great match and really liked the way they progressed as well as their dynamic. I'll admit I was disappointed that Aaron was so insistent that he would never mat-bond with Zach. I don't really see what the big deal was. I think the author wanted the couples to stand out and be different.

Onto the next freebie short, [b:Unwanted Appeal|17836768|Unwanted Appeal (Hidden Wolves 2.5)|Kaje Harper|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1366597759s/17836768.jpg|24958087]! That's all that's out so far, I hope she's still going to continue with the series though!

Borrowed from Sassafrass in Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group