SandraM

Sandra

Life in Chaos - Kathleen  Hayes
Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group, [b:Love Is Always Write: Volume Five|17161273|Love Is Always Write Volume Five|Kate Sherwood|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1356176512s/17161273.jpg|23586357].

This is a sometimes sad-sometimes sweet-but with a perfect HEA ending, little story. Definitely keep a box of tissues nearby. The addition of the accepting female chaplain was nice and a realistic group that often gets overlooked. (When I lived in Houston there was a huge Methodist community that are very accepting - the ones I knew anyway). I liked the way the mother was portrayed as well. They didn't force a perfect ending, but at least he'll know she cared and it reinforces that he made the right decision.. The medical stuff was my only issue. From little things like calling the CAT scan results "x-ray" films, to his post-surgical impairments and quick recovery. But definitely beautifully written.