SandraM

Sandra

The Badass Of His Dreams - Missy Welsh
Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group's Love Has No Boundaries event. Thank you too all the amazing authors who participated!

2.75 stars This was a cute story, a little bit of a YA feel (although there are sex scenes). Generally I think more is more, but actually in this case I think the story would have been better served if it ended after the hotel room (and then that last chapter as an Epilogue). It was simplistic but sweet and worked well as a short, but that middle part was forcing a little too much complexity and plot where it didn't fit in a few pages our hero's meet the pack, our supposedly shy and quiet MC tells off Tait's dad including raving about Tait's fighting prowess even though he knows nothing of werewolf society and never saw him fight, the Alpha changes all the rules, they decide to get married, and the whole pack accepts them. Yeeeeeah... too much.

On a side note, this picture is sooo freaken HOT! The author did a great jobof incorporating it, but you know I'm nit-picky so I just have to point out that she got the guys mixed up. The one sitting should be Tait cuz he has the more mohawk-lookinghairstyle.