SandraM

Sandra

Nine-Tenths of the Law - L.A. Witt Well, that wasn't bad... but it certainly wasn't good. I just could not give one shit, let alone two. The sex was constant and redundant. The "angsty" lack of trust issue was boring and also redundant. And I dunno if we were supposed to think this was a HEA but to me it felt like a HFN that ended the same way all their fights did. Yes, Nathan seemed to realize the error of his ways, but some actually follow-through would be nice. And Jake-the-villain was just a little too cliched and obvious for my liking. Meh.

Now for my Pet Peeves:
1) 5 out of 5 of the full-penetration sex scenes had NO PREP what-so-ever and the top just "slid in". Seriously?!?! Apparently Ms. Witt has never has anal sex.
2) WTF does Nathan trusting Zach to hand-cuff him to the headboard with quick-release handcuffs (ie: lightest BDSM ever) during a blow-job have to do with trusting him not to cheat on him?

Borrowed for June Free-For-All from Breann on Kindle in Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group