SandraM

Sandra

Six - Tara Spears
Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group's Love Has No Boundaries event. Thank you too all the amazing authors who participated!

3.5 stars This was sweet, and had all the right components, but it didn't quite hit me like I think it should have. I loved the premise and the beginning of the story, but their sex issue was where I feel like it lost me. It felt forced I guess, and unnecessary.

The rest was good, although I'll admit I skipped the last sex scene. This often happens to me near the end of a book because I just wanna see what happens! I was a little on edge also because I kept expecting Todd to pop back up. There wasn't really any reason to think that, he disappeared without a trace, but because of that I thought some closure was in order. He was such a dick it doesn't seem to fit that he would quit his job and everything just to get away from Angel, would he even care?.

I can't decide about the epilogue. I kind of liked it, but it felt like an entirely separate book! Like Book 2 crammed into one chapter. In one paragraph we find out he almost died and was in a medical coma after a car crash on their 6th anniversary... Huh?!? OK, "six", I get it! But since I read it last and it was so far ahead in time, when I reflect on the book now after finishing its the epilogue that I think of, not the first 130 pages. I dunno if that says good things for the first 130 pages.

Anyway, she better have been setting up a second book at the end there, because I am intrigued! Toby and Randy MUST get a book!