SandraM

Sandra

As He Watches - Finn Marlowe
Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group's Love Has No Boundaries event. Thank you too all the amazing authors who participated!

Oh boy did I enjoy this sexy little snippet. I feel like I've read similar stuff but the key here was that we got to see Winter's POV as well, not just Erik's. In other stories it's super sexy and the sub is totally in love with the Dom who seems totally disinterested and then all of a sudden, the Dom says he loves him or whatever out of nowhere and it seems forced. That wasn't the case here. I liked the back and forth between Erik's shy torture and Winter's sexy control. I was a little disappointing when the last section continued instead of jumping to 3 o'clock when Winter absolves his sins and can finally fuck Erick!, but I have to admit that last line was adorable and funny "what's your name?" I would like to see a continuation of after 3 o'clock though for more kinky goodness!