SandraM

Sandra

Frat Boy and Toppy - Anne Tenino $2.99 on Amazon TODAY!

4.5 star This really freaken surprised me! It's been over my set price-limit (>$6.99) for a while and there were some mixed reviews so I'd avoided it. Then today Amazon did a price drop so I figured I should snatch it up while I could and I'm so glad I did!

I can't quite describe why but I just thoroughly enjoyed this. Both characters were interesting and likeable but with some quirks/issues. This were super sexy with some angst but went relatively smoothly for the most part until the big climax and then it got resolved without too much fuss! Nice and smooth.

I love the little twists with regards to their sex life, I thought the tiny bit of D/s that was introduced was so natural and light than it added a little spice that anyone could appreciate it. Brad was just so surprisingly sweet. And Sebastian was so surprisingly... just yum. OH and, Funniest. Coming. Out. Ever. Kyle jumping up and stealing his thunder announcing it first and then all the idiotic questions/disbelief. Hilarious.