Deep in the Count - Madison  Parker Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group's Love Has No Boundaries event. Thank you too all the amazing authors who participated!

Photo Descriptions:
1. A young man stands looking off to the side. His simple grey wifebeater shows his muscles, and despite his all-American appearance, his stance seems almost shy, lacking confidence, with his hands in the pockets of his jeans and his body held in a stiff manner.

2. The young boy is lying flat on his stomach, with an almost-smile adorning his lips. He's the opposite of the man pictured above, lacking visible muscle and pale where the other was tan. He's wearing thick-rimmed black glasses, and his dark brown hair appears wind-blown, or perhaps just "artfully messy."

3.75 stars Reaaaaallcy cute. It was a nice change that they were both out and the jock was the shy one of the two. The only reason I slightly rounded down was because I would have looooved another intimate scene, but what we got was so sweet and they wanted to go slow so I appreciate getting to witness the beginnings. Cute little twist that the author didn't decipher that last message for us!